- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Ada County, ID was 4,171 for media in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Ada County, ID
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2014-07-15T21:11:50.000Z
This dataset is San Mateo County's Adopted Budget for FY 13/14 at the sub unit and sub account level.
- API data.transportation.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-22T16:12:19.000Z
A list of rail related casualties reported via F 6180.55A
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-23T14:02:13.000Z
Affidavit Details - Journey Level Trades And Wage Rates
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-23T14:00:43.000Z
Apprentice Level Worker Details
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-13T11:18:43.000Z
Provides compensation paid to employees in the form of earnings and fringe benefits.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-13T21:06:47.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-14T22:01:34.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance initial claims by county beginning in January 2011. (Monthly)
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-23T14:00:55.000Z
Counties Listed On Affidavit
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-08T16:03:39.000Z
The dataset provides vehicle (both motor vehicle and trailer) registration numbers and annual fees by year, county and vehicle types. Vehicle types include: Automobile, Bus, Moped, Motor Home - A, Motor Home - B, Motor Home - C, Motorcycle, Multi-purpose, Regular Trailer, Semi Trailer, Small Regular Trailer, Small Semi Trailer, Truck Tractor, Travel Trailer, Truck, Truck - Business Trade, and Truck - Weight and List.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-02T05:01:26.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (Monthly)