- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Ada County, ID was 4,536 for media in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Ada County, ID
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T14:02:58.000Z
Affidavit Details - Journey Level Trades And Wage Rates
- API chhs.data.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-17T22:39:34.000Z
This table contains data on the living wage and the percent of families with incomes below the living wage for California, its counties, regions and cities/towns. Living wage is the wage needed to cover basic family expenses (basic needs budget) plus all relevant taxes; it does not include publicly provided income or housing assistance. The percent of families below the living wage was calculated using data from the Living Wage Calculator (http://livingwage.mit.edu/) and the U.S. Census Bureau, American Community Survey. The table is part of a series of indicators in the Healthy Communities Data and Indicators Project of the Office of Health Equity (http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/Pages/HealthyCommunityIndicators.aspx). The living wage is the wage or annual income that covers the cost of the bare necessities of life for a worker and his/her family. These necessities include housing, transportation, food, childcare, health care, and payment of taxes. Low income populations and non-white race/ethnic have disproportionately lower wages, poorer housing, and higher levels of food insecurity. More information about the data table and a data dictionary can be found in the About/Attachments section.
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2018-03-08T20:20:59.000Z
The table represents the county or subdivision of a county a particular job classification prevailing wage rate applies too.
- API data.sfgov.org | Last Updated 2018-05-26T04:00:08.000Z
Note: If you are attempting to change your business account information or need assistance on your account, please go to http://sftreasurer.org/account-update This dataset includes the locations of businesses that pay taxes to the City and County of San Francisco. Each registered business may have multiple locations and each location is a single row. The Treasurer & Tax Collector’s Office collects this data through business registration applications, account update/closure forms, and taxpayer filings. The data is collected to help enforce the Business and Tax Regulations Code including, but not limited to: Article 6, Article 12, Article 12-A, and Article 12-A-1. http://sftreasurer.org/registration
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T14:01:45.000Z
Contractor filing intent details about their wages and trades
- API data.douglas.co.us | Last Updated 2018-02-02T22:45:10.000Z
Dataset containing Personal Property account and the amount of the Douglas County Business Tax Exemption amount calculated at the time of tax roll.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T14:00:49.000Z
Apprentice Level Worker Details
- API opendata.miamidade.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T09:06:00.000Z
The following data set contains service request activity for Miami-Dade County. The data sets include services completed proactively by Miami-Dade County departments and requests submitted by citizens via phone (311), online (miamidade.gov), and other self service channels such as the 311Direct mobile application. With a few exceptions, the dataset does not generally include requests from other cities (City of Miami, Coral Gables, etc.) unless the work is owned by Miami-Dade County staff. THIS DATA SET IS STILL IN BETA. Please keep that in mind as you review it.
- API data.acgov.org | Last Updated 2014-04-10T00:45:50.000Z
Inventory of streetlights in the unincorporated areas of Alameda County. Data is from 2011 and earlier.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-25T08:38:43.000Z
Event data summarizes Sheriff's dispatch and deputy initiated activities. Events related to the following Penal Codes have been omitted in accordance with the California Public Records Act: 220, 236.1, 243.4, 261, 261.5, 262, 262(a)(1), 264, 264.1, 265, 266, 266(a), 266(b), 266(c), 266(e), 266(f), 266(j), 267, 269, 269(a), 273(a), 273(d), 273.5, 285, 286, 288, 288(a), 288.2, 288.3, 288.5, 288.7, 289, 422.6, 422.7, 422.75, 646.9, 647.6, as well as Welfare and Institutions Code 5150 or Business and Professions Code 729(a) and Stake Out. Additionally canceled events are not reported.