- What is the Median Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The mean environmental health hazard index of Bingham County, ID was 83 in 2015.
Median Environmental Health Hazard Index
The environmental health hazard exposure index summarizes potential exposure to harmful toxins including carcinogenic, respiratory, and neurological hazards. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to less exposure to harmful toxins. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
Health and Environmental Health Datasets Involving Bingham County, ID
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2021-06-03T19:46:48.000Z
A list by county of New York State Title V facilities and the air pollutants emitted from those facilities.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2021-07-23T17:51:25.000Z
EPA's Emissions Inventory System (EIS) contains information about sources that emit criteria air pollutants (CAPs) and hazardous air pollutants (HAPs). This data contains the facility information for Pennsylvania counties. EPA collects information about emission sources and releases an updated version of the NEI database every three years. The data made available in the NEI are used for air dispersion modeling, regional strategy development, setting regulations, air toxins risk assessment, and tracking trends in emissions over time. The data derived in the State of Pennsylvania is published and searchable online on the www.pa.gov website. This data will be updated annually for the prior calendar year in the first Quarter of the following year.