- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Twin Falls County, ID was 78,933 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Twin Falls County, ID
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2015-08-05T16:49:40.000Z
Summary statistics from the 2000 and 2010 United States Census including population, demographics, education, and housing information.
- API data.smcgov.org | Last Updated 2017-10-30T22:22:51.000Z
Demographics, including median income, total population, race, ethnicity, and age for unincorporated areas in San Mateo County. This data comes from the 2012 American Community Survey 5 year estimates DP03 and DP05 files. They Sky Londa area is located within two Census Tracts. The data for Sky Londa is the sum of both of those Census Tracts. Users of this data should take this into account when using data for Sky Londa.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2015-02-21T02:47:33.000Z
2012 - The population per square mile of the selected blockgroup. Data Dictionary Attached Data from American Community Survey (ACS) for 2010-2014.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-17T16:53:22.000Z
Age-adjustment mortality rates are rates of deaths that are computed using a statistical method to create a metric based on the true death rate so that it can be compared over time for a single population (i.e. comparing 2006-2008 to 2010-2012), as well as enable comparisons across different populations with possibly different age distributions in their populations (i.e. comparing Hispanic residents to Asian residents). Age adjustment methods applied to Montgomery County rates are consistent with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) as well as Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). PHS Planning and Epidemiology receives an annual data file of Montgomery County resident deaths registered with Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). Using SAS analytic software, MCDHHS standardizes, aggregates, and calculates age-adjusted rates for each of the leading causes of death category consistent with state and national methods and by subgroups based on age, gender, race, and ethnicity combinations. Data are released in compliance with Data Use Agreements between DHMH VSA and MCDHHS. This dataset will be updated Annually.
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-19T09:20:08.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-14T12:50:41.000Z
Dataset showing average income for households and individuals by race and ethnicity.
- API health.data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-07T21:35:17.000Z
This dataset consists of county level data for 68 health tracking indicators and sub-indicators for the Prevention Agenda 2013-2017: New York State’s Health Improvement Plan.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:18:09.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Household Status organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B11016
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-11-30T06:39:20.000Z
This data comes from the 2010 Census Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics. Zip codes are limited to those that fall at least partially within LA city boundaries. The dataset will be updated after the next census in 2020. To view all possible columns and access the data directly, visit http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/affhelp/jsf/pages/metadata.xhtml?lang=en&type=table&id=table.en.DEC_10_SF1_SF1DP1#main_content.
- API opendata.ramseycounty.us | Last Updated 2017-08-10T19:16:01.000Z
Dataset showing the population counts from the Census, estimates base, and annual estimates of the resident population to July 2016.