- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of St. Clair County, IL was 264,433 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving St. Clair County, IL
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2019-01-18T18:44:11.000Z
Population estimates by the U.S. Census Bureau by U.S. Census Block.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-23T03:45:19.000Z
This data is compiled by the Cook County Department of Public Health using data from the Illinois Department of Public Health Vital Statistics. It includes the annual number of deaths, crude and age-adjusted death rates by selected causes of death. Further analysis is available by age group, race/ethnicity, gender and decedent's place of residence in suburban Cook County at the time of their death. Table of Contents and other information can be found at http://opendocs.cookcountyil.gov/docs/Death_Table_of_Contents2_jh9b-icit.pdf. Note: * Counts suppressed for events between 1 and 4, - Rates not calculated for events less than 20
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-23T03:45:12.000Z
This data is compiled by the Cook County Department of Public Health using data from the Illinois Department of Public Health Vital Statistics. It includes the annual number of live births, and birth related outcomes and characteristics. Further analysis is available by birth mother's age group, race/ethnicity, and place/district of residence for all births in suburban Cook County. Also included is data related to infant mortality. Table of Contents and other information can be found at http://opendocs.cookcountyil.gov/docs/Birth_Table_Of_Contents_Data_Portal_fyn8-c3rk.pdf. Note: * Counts suppressed for events between 1 and 4, - Rates not calculated for events less than 20
- API data.naperville.il.us | Last Updated 2019-02-12T13:05:10.000Z
The volume of Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) items collected yearly at the HHW Facility and the number of vehicles that visited the location to dispose of these items..Hazardous waste facility opened in February 2015. Prior to HHW Facility opening on Fort Hill Drive, household hazardous waste was collected at 1979 Brookdale Road, Fire Station #4.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-27T17:49:37.000Z
The following page lists the unclaimed indigents cremated by the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-03T17:45:05.000Z
The sentencing data presented in this report reflects the judgment imposed by the court on people that have been found guilty. Each row represents a charge that has been sentenced.
- API data.cityofchicago.org | Last Updated 2017-12-07T17:15:53.000Z
The information displayed represents a de-identified listing of arrest data from August 1, 2012 to July 31, 2016, that is used by the Chicago Police Department’s Strategic Subject Algorithm, created by the Illinois Institute of Technology and funded through a Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Assistance grant, to create a risk assessment score known as the Strategic Subject List or “SSL.” These scores reflect an individual’s probability of being involved in a shooting incident either as a victim or an offender. Scores are calculated and placed on a scale ranging from 0 (extremely low risk) to 500 (extremely high risk). Based on this time frame’s version of the Strategic Subject Algorithm, individuals with criminal records are ranked using eight attributes, not including race or sex. These attributes are: number of times being the victim of a shooting incident, age during the latest arrest, number of times being the victim of aggravated battery or assault, number of prior arrests for violent offenses, gang affiliation, number of prior narcotic arrests, trend in recent criminal activity and number of prior unlawful use of weapon arrests. Please note that this data set includes fields that are not used to calculate SSL, for example, neither race nor sex are used in the Strategic Subject Algorithm. Portions of the arrest data are de-identified on the basis of privacy concerns. The attributes used in the Strategic Subject Algorithm are updated as the model is revised on an ongoing basis. The data set below will be updated periodically to reflect these revisions.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-03T22:11:42.000Z
This is an archived version of the Sentencing dataset as it was originally released on February 13, 2018.
- API datacatalog.cookcountyil.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-03T22:10:20.000Z
This is an archived version of the Initiation dataset as it was originally released on February 13, 2018.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-19T18:29:24.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.