- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Black Hawk County, IA was $25,345 in 2012.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Black Hawk County, IA
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T15:49:22.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel beginning with Fiscal Year 2007. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:38.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:39:57.000Z
Companies Self-Insured for Workers' Compensation in the State of Iowa pursuant to Section 87.11, Code of Iowa
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:10:34.000Z
This dataset is a subset of the National Fire Department Census which provides an address listing of U.S. fire departments registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA) as well as some basic information about each fire department. The purpose of the census is to create a national database for use by the fire protection and prevention communities, allied professions, the general public and the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA). USFA uses the database to conduct special studies, guide program decisionmaking, and to improve direct communication with individual fire departments.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T13:06:45.000Z
The data includes information on tax credit claims in Iowa reported on the IA 148 Tax Credits Schedule. The tax credits were claimed against the individual income, corporate income, franchise, and insurance premiums tax types. The IA 148 was introduced in tax year 2006. The most recent tax year with complete and verified data is 2012. There were over 30 tax credit types that could be claimed on the IA 148 in tax years 2006 through 2012. Some credits are awarded, the year of the award is included when available, while others require no award. Tax credits are nonrefundable or refundable. If a nonrefundable tax credit amount exceeds tax liability, the amount applied will be limited to tax liability and the balance of the credit either expires or becomes carry forward for the next tax year. Refundable tax credits can be claimed for the full amount regardless of tax liability. Because taxpayers can file amended returns, the tax credit claim data are subject to change. For individual income taxpayers, data on the county of residence and the adjusted gross income of the taxpayer are included.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-14T18:58:20.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED. This is a report for all the relevant columns of FEMA Individual Assistance Program- amount obligated and disbursed down by program, county and municipality.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:24:30.000Z
Revenue line item data extracted from the yearly certified budget of Iowa cities.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-11T20:26:13.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (2000 to date)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:39:58.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:26:24.000Z
This dataset contains the quarterly employment and wage data for the counties and statewide by two and three-digit sector in Iowa. This data is a census collected from unemployment insurance-covered employment in the state of Iowa.