- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Hardin County, IA was $30,218 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Hardin County, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-10T20:05:57.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-14T18:58:20.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED. This is a report for all the relevant columns of FEMA Individual Assistance Program- amount obligated and disbursed down by program, county and municipality.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-27T18:46:24.000Z
This dataset provides budgeted expenditures for the counties within the State of Iowa beginning with FY 2004 (fiscal year ending 6/30/2004).
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-25T14:01:57.000Z
This dataset is from the Iowa Wage survey which is based on the Occupation Employment Statistics (OES) program from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This data is updated to reflect more current statistics using cost of living indicators.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-03T13:32:12.000Z
This dataset provides total non-ethanol gasoline gallons, ethanol blends E10-E85, diesel, and biodiesel gallons sold by county for all retail locations that completed the Retailers Motor Fuel Gallons Annual Report. The State of Iowa has a goal to replace 25 percent of petroleum in Iowa with biofuel by 2020. The biofuel distribution percentage measures how the state is doing toward meeting that goal. The formula for determining the biofuel distribution percentage is as follows: Biofuel Distribution Percentage = (Pure Ethanol Gallons + Pure Biodiesel Gallons) / Total Gasoline Gallons .
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-03T14:17:38.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (2000 to date)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-09T15:00:09.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-04T16:16:45.000Z
The data includes information on tax credit claims reported on the IA 148 Tax Credits Schedule. The tax credits were claimed against the individual income, corporate income, franchise, and insurance premiums tax types. The IA 148 was introduced in tax year 2006. The most recent tax year with complete and verified data is 2012. There were over 30 tax credit types that could be claimed on the IA 148 in tax years 2006 through 2012. Some credits are awarded, the year of the award is included when available, while others require no award. Tax credits are nonrefundable or refundable. If a nonrefundable tax credit amount exceeds tax liability, the amount applied will be limited to tax liability and the balance of the credit either expires or becomes carry forward for the next tax year. Refundable tax credits can be claimed for the full amount regardless of tax liability. Because taxpayers can file amended returns, the tax credit claim data are subject to change. For individual income taxpayers, data on the county of residence and the adjusted gross income of the taxpayer are included.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-09T23:00:42.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance initial claims by county. County data is based on the claimant’s place of residence. (2011 to date)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-09T15:46:02.000Z
This dataset contains the quarterly employment and wage data for the counties and statewide by two and three-digit sector. This data is a census collected from unemployment insurance-covered employment in the state of Iowa.