- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Adult Obesity Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The percent of traffic deaths involving alcohol impairment of Polk County, IA was 27.30% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Polk County, IA
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-14T18:58:20.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED. This is a report for all the relevant columns of FEMA Individual Assistance Program- amount obligated and disbursed down by program, county and municipality.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T17:01:35.000Z
This dataset contains the spirits purchase information of Iowa Class “E” liquor licensees by product and date of purchase from January 1, 2012 to current. The dataset can be used to analyze total spirits sales in Iowa of individual products at the store level. Class E liquor license, for grocery stores, liquor stores, convenience stores, etc., allows commercial establishments to sell liquor for off-premises consumption in original unopened containers.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:34.000Z
The dataset provides vehicle (both motor vehicle and trailer) registration numbers and annual fees in Iowa by year, county and vehicle types. Vehicle types include: Automobile, Bus, Moped, Motor Home - A, Motor Home - B, Motor Home - C, Motorcycle, Multi-purpose, Regular Trailer, Semi Trailer, Small Regular Trailer, Small Semi Trailer, Truck Tractor, Travel Trailer, Truck, Truck - Business Trade, and Truck - Weight and List.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T13:24:54.000Z
Sample premium information for individual ACA-compliant health insurance plans available to Iowans for 2019 based on age, rating area and metal level. These are premiums for individuals, not families. Please note that not every plan ID is available in every county. Please go to https://www.healthcare.gov/ to determine if your plan is available in the county you reside in.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-12T21:56:58.000Z
This dataset contains aggregate Medicaid payments, and counts for eligible recipients and recipients served by month and county in Iowa, starting with month ending 1/31/2011. Eligibility groups are a category of people who meet certain common eligibility requirements. Some Medicaid eligibility groups cover additional services, such as nursing facility care and care received in the home. Others have higher income and resource limits, charge a premium, only pay the Medicare premium or cover only expenses also paid by Medicare, or require the recipient to pay a specific dollar amount of their medical expenses. Eligible Medicaid recipients may be considered medically needy if their medical costs are so high that they use up most of their income. Those considered medically needy are responsible for paying some of their medical expenses. This is called meeting a spend down. Then Medicaid would start to pay for the rest. Think of the spend down like a deductible that people pay as part of a private insurance plan.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T20:03:22.000Z
The Iowa Insurance Division regulates and supervises the business of insurance in Iowa. This dataset provides a list of insurance companies licensed to do business in Iowa.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-12T15:02:48.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance initial claims by county. County data is based on the claimant’s place of residence. (2011 to date)
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-07T20:40:48.000Z
This dataset contains de-identified individual data for youth placed in a juvenile detention center in Iowa. The dataset includes information regarding age, gender, race/ethnicity, placement facility, month and year of release, and offense class and type. Please note that the Month of Release reflects the first day in the month the placement was released.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-10T15:21:14.000Z
This dataset provides a list of active and inactive liquor stores in Iowa.
- API mydata.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-13T13:00:57.000Z
Sample premium information for individual ACA-compliant health insurance plans available to Iowans for 2016.