- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Polk County, IA was 816 for farming, fishing, foresty in 2013.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Polk County, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-30T21:00:51.000Z
The dataset contains information on IPERS covered wages, employer contributions and employee contributions by membership group, employer and fiscal year. An employer may have more than one membership group. Count of Employers is before modifications due to GASB 68.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-10T17:52:22.000Z
The dataset provides vehicle (both motor vehicle and trailer) registration numbers and annual fees by year, county and vehicle types. Vehicle types include: Automobile, Bus, Moped, Motor Home - A, Motor Home - B, Motor Home - C, Motorcycle, Multi-purpose, Regular Trailer, Semi Trailer, Small Regular Trailer, Small Semi Trailer, Truck Tractor, Travel Trailer, Truck, Truck - Business Trade, and Truck - Weight and List.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-01T13:49:20.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-02T02:03:51.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (Monthly)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-09T23:04:30.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (Annual)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-13T21:06:47.000Z
Iowa Vocational Rehabilitation Services mission is to provide expert, individualized services to Iowans with disabilities to achieve their independence through successful employment and economic support. This dataset provides information on closed cases where the individual received services from IVRC. Data includes cases closed after October 1, 2008.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-21T15:23:52.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance initial claims by county beginning in January 2011. (Monthly)
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-08T23:00:54.000Z
This dataset is a subset of the National Fire Department Census which provides an address listing of U.S. fire departments registered with U.S. Fire Administration (USFA) as well as some basic information about each fire department. The purpose of the census is to create a national database for use by the fire protection and prevention communities, allied professions, the general public and the U.S. Fire Administration (USFA). USFA uses the database to conduct special studies, guide program decisionmaking, and to improve direct communication with individual fire departments.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-09T15:36:25.000Z
This dataset is a record of active Iowa businesses that are registered to collect and remit retail sales tax in the State of Iowa.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-05T16:43:50.000Z
Dataset contains information on premiums written, losses paid and taxes paid for property casualty insurance companies licensed to operate in the State of Iowa by year and line of insurance.