- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Pottawattamie County, IA was 93,153 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Pottawattamie County, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:31:04.000Z
This dataset contains county population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-08T17:44:03.000Z
This dataset contains de-identified individual data for youth placed in a juvenile detention center in Iowa. The dataset includes information regarding age, gender, race/ethnicity, placement facility, month and year of release, and offense class and type. Please note that the Month of Release reflects the first day in the month the placement was released.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:29:56.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 2010 to the most current year available. Data from 2010 comes from the decennial census while the proceeding years are produced annually. Aggregating the city populations in each county will provide a county total population
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-02T18:31:48.000Z
This dataset contains city population in Iowa from 1990 to the most current year available. Data from 1990, 2000, and 2010 comes from the decennial censuses while the years in between are produced annually.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-29T14:00:33.000Z
This dataset contains aggregate Medicaid payments, and counts for eligible recipients and recipients served by month and county, starting with month ending 1/31/2011. Eligibility groups are a category of people who meet certain common eligibility requirements. Some Medicaid eligibility groups cover additional services, such as nursing facility care and care received in the home. Others have higher income and resource limits, charge a premium, only pay the Medicare premium or cover only expenses also paid by Medicare, or require the recipient to pay a specific dollar amount of their medical expenses. Eligible Medicaid recipients may be considered medically needy if their medical costs are so high that they use up most of their income. Those considered medically needy are responsible for paying some of their medical expenses. This is called meeting a spend down. Then Medicaid would start to pay for the rest. Think of the spend down like a deductible that people pay as part of a private insurance plan.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2015-07-23T20:50:48.000Z
This dataset contains the budget and actual revenue self-reported by each city via their yearly budget forms filed with the Department of Management. Actual revenue data lags budget expenditures by a couple of fiscal years.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-19T20:17:48.000Z
Sample premium information for individual ACA-compliant health insurance plans available to Iowans for 2016.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-01T13:49:20.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-09-02T17:54:06.000Z
The Iowa Veterans Home provides a continuum of care to Iowa’s veterans and their spouses in an environment focusing on individualized services to enhance their quality of life. The Iowa Veterans Home opened its doors to Iowa veterans and their spouses in 1887. This dataset provides information on its residents.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-10-05T14:43:42.000Z
Sample premium information for individual ACA-compliant health insurance plans available to Iowans for 2017 based on age, rating area and metal level. These are premiums for individuals, not families..