- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Union County, IA was $27,422 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Union County, IA
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-19T23:01:41.000Z
This dataset provides a basic break down of Iowa state-chartered credit union assets on a quarterly basis.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-10T20:05:57.000Z
The dataset contains the name, gender, county or city of residence (when possible), official title, total salary received during each fiscal year, base salary for the employee, and traveling and subsistence expense reimbursed to state personnel. A status of "TERMINATED" in the column providing the base salary does not indicate that the employee was fired, only that the person no longer works in that position.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-03T19:59:20.000Z
This dataset provides annual summary financial data for Iowa state-chartered credit unions starting with year ending 12/31/2005.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-04T22:03:33.000Z
This dataset provides quarterly income and expenses for all credit unions chartered in the state of Iowa over the past 5 years.
- API data.nj.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-14T18:58:20.000Z
THIS DATASET IS FINAL AND NO FURTHER UPDATES ARE EXPECTED. This is a report for all the relevant columns of FEMA Individual Assistance Program- amount obligated and disbursed down by program, county and municipality.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2016-12-27T18:46:24.000Z
This dataset provides budgeted expenditures for the counties within the State of Iowa beginning with FY 2004 (fiscal year ending 6/30/2004).
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-06T23:01:08.000Z
Quarterly balances of Iowa state-chartered credit union liabilities, shares and equity
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-25T14:01:57.000Z
This dataset is from the Iowa Wage survey which is based on the Occupation Employment Statistics (OES) program from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). This data is updated to reflect more current statistics using cost of living indicators.
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-03T13:32:12.000Z
This dataset provides total non-ethanol gasoline gallons, ethanol blends E10-E85, diesel, and biodiesel gallons sold by county for all retail locations that completed the Retailers Motor Fuel Gallons Annual Report. The State of Iowa has a goal to replace 25 percent of petroleum in Iowa with biofuel by 2020. The biofuel distribution percentage measures how the state is doing toward meeting that goal. The formula for determining the biofuel distribution percentage is as follows: Biofuel Distribution Percentage = (Pure Ethanol Gallons + Pure Biodiesel Gallons) / Total Gasoline Gallons .
- API data.iowa.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-03T14:17:38.000Z
This dataset contains Iowa unemployment insurance benefit payments, weeks compensated, and number of benefit recipients by county. County data is based on the recipient’s place of residence. (2000 to date)