The median earnings of Washington County, KS was $27,752 in 2016. The median earnings of Fillmore County, NE was $30,277 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Washington County, KS or Fillmore County, NE
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:49.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-24T15:46:11.000Z
This is a list of cleanup sites in Washington State. It includes sites and associated websites. It includes location data, Cleanup Status, Site Rank – if the site is ranked, and if the site has an Environmental Covenant. Over half the cleanup sites have a status of “No Further Action Required/Decision” or NFA. If a site has a NFA it includes the latest NFA date and NFA reason. The Washington Department of Ecology (Toxics Cleanup Program) works to clean up contaminated sites/properties throughout the state of Washington. This data was downloaded from the Integrated Site Information System (ISIS) database and is monthly.
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2018-05-23T20:40:19.000Z
Housing with Rent and Income Restricted Units in Seattle Some homes are in buildings where other units are market-rate. Excludes locations with fewer than four income-restricted affordable homes (except for those in the Rainier Vista, New Holly, High Point, and Yesler Terrace neighborhoods) and locations that are confidential to protect the safety of residents. Information current as of 3/31/2018 and subject to change.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-24T18:34:49.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2009 to 2015. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, November 2016.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:52:51.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2016.
- API data.kcmo.org | Last Updated 2015-06-15T17:20:29.000Z
2013 ACS 5-year estimates for Income organized by census tract. Included in this data are all census tracts that are included in the boundaries of KCMO, even if no KCMO citizens lived in that tract when the data was gathered. All data was gathered on the U.S. Census Bureau's website: http://factfinder.census.gov/faces/nav/jsf/pages/searchresults.xhtml?refresh=t# Table ID: B15003
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-21T05:40:06.000Z
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:27.000Z
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:56:32.000Z
Maryland Per Capita Personal Income (Current Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Source U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis