- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median female earnings (full time) of Ohio County, KY was $28,875 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Ohio County, KY
- API data.seattle.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-28T18:39:34.000Z
Housing with Rent and Income Restricted Units in Seattle Some homes are in buildings where other units are market-rate. Excludes locations with fewer than four income-restricted affordable homes (except for those in the Rainier Vista, New Holly, High Point, and Yesler Terrace neighborhoods) and locations that are confidential to protect the safety of residents. Information current as of 3/31/2018 and subject to change.