- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population rate of change of East Baton Rouge Parish, LA was 0.15% in 2016.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-05T11:02:18.000Z
This dataset is an official listing of all approved and recorded subdivisions in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-17T11:02:47.000Z
Location and attribute information about all traffic signals in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:41:29.000Z
This database provides measures of labor productivity (LP), capital and labor productivity (KLP) and Total Factor Productivity computed by Daude and Fernández-Arias (2010) for the 1960-2011 period, along with the inputs used to calculate them. This data spans 74 countries of them.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-07-17T19:52:23.000Z
Homeless Youth in Orleans/Jefferson Parish and Louisiana in 2014 & 2015
Growing Resources for Growing Cities: Density and the Cost of Municipal Public Services in Brazil, Chile, and Mexicomydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:04:39.000Z
This dataset collects information on municipal expenditures, water-sewerage-and trash collection service coverage, and basic socioeconomic characteristics at municipal level, for two census waves (2000; 2010) for all municipalities of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/hkh9-ch92</b></br></br>
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data