- What is the High School Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent who did not finish the 9th grade of East Baton Rouge Parish, LA was 2.90% in 2017.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-03-17T11:01:21.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table and the lot or property records table. The address points are created within a building footprint and in the case where there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including final subdivision plats, building permits, E-911 master street address guide (MSAG) database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
Growing Resources for Growing Cities: Density and the Cost of Municipal Public Services in Brazil, Chile, and Mexicomydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:04:39.000Z
This dataset collects information on municipal expenditures, water-sewerage-and trash collection service coverage, and basic socioeconomic characteristics at municipal level, for two census waves (2000; 2010) for all municipalities of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/hkh9-ch92</b></br></br>
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:41:29.000Z
This database provides measures of labor productivity (LP), capital and labor productivity (KLP) and Total Factor Productivity computed by Daude and Fernández-Arias (2010) for the 1960-2011 period, along with the inputs used to calculate them. This data spans 74 countries of them.