- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of East Baton Rouge Parish, LA was 975 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-11T22:59:21.000Z
This dataset is a full listing of tax parcels in East Baton Rouge Parish including the cities of Baton Rouge, Baker, Central and Zachary. The records contained herein include information about taxpayers, homestead exemptions, adjudications, property details, and many other topics. The Assessor's Office provides this information for public use in an effort to better serve the taxpayers and property owners of East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T15:09:36.000Z
In the event that your taxes are not paid by a certain date, the Sheriff's Office will advertise your property for sale to the general public to collect the unpaid taxes. On the advertised date, the property will be subjected to a tax sale. If no one buys the property at the tax sale, the property will then be adjudicated to the Parish of East Baton Rouge in compliance with the laws of the State of Louisiana. The records in this dataset reflect the most current adjudicated property listing.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-17T12:01:18.000Z
This dataset is an official listing of all approved and recorded subdivisions in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-18T11:34:51.000Z
This dataset includes all requests for service received from the City-Parish 311 Call Center, including requests for service submitted online and through the Red Stick 311 mobile application, dating back to January 1, 2016. Submitter names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses are redacted for privacy purposes. Data is updated daily from the Public Works Business Office and 311 Call Center. Phone numbers are redacted to protect the contact information and privacy of citizens by replacing raw digits with XXX-XXX-XXXX. For any questions about this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-17T12:00:06.000Z
Official public and private street name listing for East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-04T15:34:49.000Z
Monthly sales tax collections by tax period for 2% City of Baton Rouge sales tax, 2% Unincorporated EBR Parish sales tax, and the combined 2% City-Parish sales tax. Figures are presented as “regular” collections (collected by City-Parish Revenue Division), vehicle tax only collections (collected by the State Department of Public Safety) and the total collections including vehicle tax.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-17T12:01:00.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table and the lot or property records table. The address points are created within a building footprint and in the case where there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including final subdivision plats, building permits, E-911 master street address guide (MSAG) database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-18T13:31:28.000Z
All construction and occupancy permits issued in East Baton Rouge Parish
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-17T12:01:47.000Z
Complete listing of all street addresses in East Baton Rouge Parish.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T16:07:34.000Z
Location and description data of all traffic control signs in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This data was collected as part of a joint project between the State of Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development and the City-Parish Department of Public Works.