- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median female earnings of East Baton Rouge Parish, LA was $24,762 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving East Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T15:48:11.000Z
Pull up a state's profile to find state-level totals on key data such as numbers of libraries and librarians, revenue and expenditures, and collection sizes.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing. <br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data
Growing Resources for Growing Cities: Density and the Cost of Municipal Public Services in Brazil, Chile, and Mexicomydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:04:39.000Z
This dataset collects information on municipal expenditures, water-sewerage-and trash collection service coverage, and basic socioeconomic characteristics at municipal level, for two census waves (2000; 2010) for all municipalities of Brazil, Chile, and Mexico.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/hkh9-ch92</b></br></br>
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-09T09:41:29.000Z
This database provides measures of labor productivity (LP), capital and labor productivity (KLP) and Total Factor Productivity computed by Daude and Fernández-Arias (2010) for the 1960-2011 period, along with the inputs used to calculate them. This data spans 74 countries of them.