- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of Grant Parish, LA was 81.00% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Grant Parish, LA
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-19T15:13:58.000Z
The LA County Arts Commission contracts with approximately 200 arts organizations annually through the Organizational Grant Program (OGP) to provide arts services. Made possible through the generosity of the Board of Supervisors, grants for concerts, theatre and dance productions, exhibitions, in-school and out-of-school arts education and core operations help these organizations enrich the lives of County residents in large and small communities alike. This program ensures that a wide variety of cultural services will continue to reach County residents
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-19T15:15:20.000Z
The Advancement Grant Program offers financial support to Los Angeles County school districts aiming to provide quality arts education for public school students. Grant funds assist school districts in achieving key action items in their district arts plans, and cultivating skills and practices that can be sustained beyond the term of the grant. Underwritten by Arts for All’s Pooled Fund, this program offered $560,000 in financial support to 38 school districts and two charter school networks in LA County for the 2016-17 school year.
- API data.lacounty.gov | Last Updated 2017-07-19T15:18:02.000Z
LA County's Community Impact Arts Grant (CIAG) program provides financial support for exemplary arts projects produced by nonprofit organizations whose primary mission is outside of the arts. This grant program is made possible through the generosity of the LA County Board of Supervisors. More information including how to apply is at http://lacountyarts.org/ciag.html
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-19T12:04:19.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table that is associated with the center point of building footprints. If there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including Public Works building permits, E-911 telephone database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-08-31T03:25:55.000Z
This study seeks to draw attention to the families of people who are detained in the local Mexican prison system. The results of this study are divided into two parts: the first part shows the socio-demographic characteristics of those who visit the Centers for Social Rehabilitation including information about their education, work, and economic status, among others. The second part provides quantitative information on the economic, social and health costs that are imposed by a criminal model that fails to recognize its existence, and by a prison system that frequently fails to comply with the obligation to pay the expenses of those that have been put in seclusion.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/d/bttx-z673/</b></br></br>
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-09-02T22:00:04.000Z
Data for the 2016 SDC Survey. NOTE: Some data (such as residential and non-residential fees) are based on an example given to member cities in the survey. The example is provided in the attached survey.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.