- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Grant Parish, LA was $25,127 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Grant Parish, LA
- API data.lacity.org | Last Updated 2016-12-18T16:40:03.000Z
Providing grant support to LA’s rich and diverse arts and cultural organizations and individual artists is the core service provided by the Department of Cultural Affairs. The budget of the Grant Program has fluctuated between $2.1 and $3.3 million dollars per year, approx. 10% of the department's annual budget. The categories of grants include: Artists-In Residence (AIR), Cultural Engagement International (CEI), City of Los Angeles Fellowships (COLA) Individual Artist Fellowships, Community Advancement, and Organizational/Festival grants.
- API controllerdata.lacity.org | Last Updated 2018-06-10T01:01:49.000Z
Balance of all Funds for the City of Los Angeles. Includes General Fund, Reserve Fund, Budget Stabilization Fund, and Special Funds.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:19:12.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-12-06T21:28:37.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-02T18:06:39.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-09-20T15:21:33.000Z
This is the City Financial Data for fiscal year 2017. Note that this data has been expanded for FY2017 to include more detailed breakdown of city finances.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:25:03.000Z
This dataset outlines details of city governance compiled from 242 city charters.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2017-10-02T20:56:16.000Z
The database allows estimating structural fiscal balances for 20 countries in the region under different assumptions regarding the output gap and commodity structural prices. It is a unique database of its kind since: 1) It takes into consideration the distinct responsiveness of different types of revenues to changes in the output gap: In order to adjust for the impact of the business cycle on revenues, we calculate individual elasticities for each source of revenue (i.e. direct taxes, indirect taxes, revenues from non-renewable resources, etc.). Since the different types of revenues in the region have different sensitivities to changes in the output gap, this disaggregated approach allows for a more fine-tuned adjustment. 2) It includes estimations of SFBs based on output gaps’ projections available in “real time”. In addition to giving estimations of the actual SFBs, we provide with estimations of the SFBs that would have resulted should the projections on output gaps available to policymakers at the time of designing fiscal policy (data in “real time”) have been correct. This is in contrast to much of the existing work on structural fiscal balances that makes only an “ex post” analysis using actual and revised information on the output gaps. 3) It allows assessing the response of fiscal policy to the business cycle. We provide with measures of the fiscal impulse, assessing not only the actual but also the intentional fiscal stance, as well as the degree of procyclicality of fiscal policy.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/3itg-avtz</b></br></br>
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.