- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Jefferson Parish, LA was 1,472 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Jefferson Parish, LA
- API data.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-07-17T19:52:23.000Z
Homeless Youth in Orleans/Jefferson Parish and Louisiana in 2014 & 2015
Monthly population indicators from July 2005 through 2020 by ZIP and parish for the New Orleans metro and select other parishesdata.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2020-07-23T16:34:56.000Z
Residential addresses actively receiving mail by ZIP code and parish for the New Orleans metro area and other selected parishes. Monthly data for July 2005 and August 2006-Present month for Orleans, Jefferson, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. John the Baptist, and St. Tammany. Monthly data for January 2016-Present month for Ascensions, East Baton Rouge, and Livingston. Monthly data for August 2017-Present month for St. James. Note: Trends in residential addresses actively receiving mail can serve as a useful indicator of the rate of change in occupied housing units. However, active residential addresses are not the same as occupied housing units. For the decennial census, the Census Bureau defines an occupied housing unit as the usual place of residence for an individual or group of individuals on Census Day (April 1). The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) defines a residential address as actively receiving mail if mail has been picked up within the previous 90 days. The USPS counts of active residential addresses may be higher than Census Bureau counts of occupied households in cities, and lower in rural areas. In cities, the USPS counts may be higher because they include each room in group quarters such as college dormitories, military quarters, and single room occupancies (residences for formerly homeless persons). The Census Bureau does not include group quarters in its count of occupied housing units. In rural areas, mail is frequently delivered to rural route boxes and P.O. boxes rather than street addresses, and thus may lead to an undercount compared to Census Bureau occupied housing units.
New Brunswick Population Characteristics 1986 -2006 / Caractéristiques de la population du Nouveau-Brunswick 1986 -2006gnb.socrata.com | Last Updated 2019-07-12T13:06:01.000Z
An overview of population totals for both urban and rural areas of New Brunswick / Un aperçu des totaux de population pour les zones urbaines et rurales du Nouveau-Brunswick
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:20.000Z
City property tax data for all 242 cities (Updated October 2016)
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-02-15T20:09:45.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:41:58.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2019-04-23T03:40:16.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.