- What is the Median Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The mean job proximity index of Madison Parish, LA was 41 in 2015.
Median Jobs Proximity Index
The jobs proximity index quantifies access to employment opportunities in a region. Values are percentile ranked and range from 0 to 100, with higher values corresponding to better access to jobs. Data is computed for U.S. counties by applying summary statistics across all census tracts present in a county and is current as of 2015.
The underlying index quantifies the accessibility of a given residential neighborhood as a function of its distance to all job locations within a census tract, with distance to larger employment centers weighted more heavily. Specifically, a gravity model is used, where the accessibility (Ai) of a given residential block-group is a summary description of the distance to all job locations, with the distance from any single job location positively weighted by the size of employment (job opportunities) at that location and inversely weighted by the labor supply (competition) to that location.
Jobs and Job Proximity Datasets Involving Madison Parish, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-17T11:02:47.000Z
Location and attribute information about all traffic signals in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T16:07:34.000Z
Location and description data of all traffic control signs in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This data was collected as part of a joint project between the State of Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development and the City-Parish Department of Public Works.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-18T11:02:24.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table that is associated with the center point of building footprints. If there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including Public Works building permits, E-911 telephone database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T16:08:37.000Z
This dataset contains the location and attribute information about all of the street lights in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This includes lighting along neighborhood streets and major roads.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-17T11:00:14.000Z
Official public and private street name listing for East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.