The college graduation rate of Jefferson Parish, LA was 23.80% in 2014. The college graduation rate of Orleans Parish, LA was 34.40% in 2014.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Orleans Parish, LA or Jefferson Parish, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-07-18T21:38:07.000Z
Percent of public school students truant 2008-2015 in New Orleans and Louisiana
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-20T11:03:07.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table and the lot or property records table. The address points are created within a building footprint and in the case where there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including final subdivision plats, building permits, E-911 master street address guide (MSAG) database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-07-17T20:58:51.000Z
Third grade students at each achievement level in spring 2016 in English language arts in New Orleans and Louisiana
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-09-02T22:00:04.000Z
Data for the 2016 SDC Survey. NOTE: Some data (such as residential and non-residential fees) are based on an example given to member cities in the survey. The example is provided in the attached survey.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.