- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Median Earnings Graduate or Professional Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings of Pointe Coupee Parish, LA was $32,815 in 2016.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Pointe Coupee Parish, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-02-27T18:36:48.000Z
This data comes from the 2018 salary survey data. Please notethe following: 1. Where able, the data has been altered to reflect the annual pay of the average employee in this city and in this position based on the city's salary range. 2. Not all salaries and wages of less than 1 FTE could be confirmed. As a result, some salaries for positions with less than 1 FTE are either the annual equivelant or the actual pay of the employee throughout a year (ex. if an employee would make $50,000 as a full time employee but only works half-time, some cities marked this as $50,000 or $25,000. 3. Educational attainment often was provided with a minimum education and experience as well as a preferred level. The minimum of both categories are provided.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:19:12.000Z
Using state projections, the League has produced per capita estimates of State Shared Revenues for cities to use in preparing their budgets.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-12-06T21:28:37.000Z
This is the survey responses for the 2017 State of the Cities Report. This data has been coded based on survey response choices. Please consult the attached copy of the survey for more information.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-02T18:06:39.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-09-20T15:21:33.000Z
This is the City Financial Data for fiscal year 2017. Note that this data has been expanded for FY2017 to include more detailed breakdown of city finances.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-29T19:25:03.000Z
This dataset outlines details of city governance compiled from 242 city charters.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T19:36:57.000Z
The dataset presented in this forum is monthly data. The Port Authority collects monthly data for domestic and international, cargo, flights, passengers and aircraft equipment type from each carrier at PANYNJ-operated airports. The data is aggregated and forms the basis for estimating flight fees, parking, concession, and PFC revenues at the Port Authority Airports.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-02-13T20:03:34.000Z
Results of the Civil Service Development Index (CSDI), obtained from diagnostics of the institutional quality of civil service systems in 16 Latin American countries. The IDB supported the design of a methodology that evaluates critical points to assess the civil services and carried out country evaluations in 2004. Between 2011 and 2013, a second group of diagnostics second group of diagnostics were completed (with the support of the Inter-American Development Bank, and in the case of Central American countries and Dominican Republic with the support of the Spanish Agency for International Cooperation and Development –AECID- and the Central American Integration System-SICA). Scores are available for 2004, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2017 (year of second and/or third measurement varies per country). In 2015 and 2017, the IDB completed the third series of diagnosis. During the first assessment, 93 critical points were identified; each of those fed a subsystem and an index. In 2010 the methodology was simplified to 33 critical points and the base line was recalibrated to ensure comparability. The methodology is based in the identification of critical points that feed 8 subsystems: 1. Human Resources Planning, 2. Work Organization, 3. Employment management, 4. Performance management, 5. Compensation management, 6. Development management, 7. Human and social relations management, 8. HR Function organization; and 5 indexes: 1. Efficiency, 2. Merit, 3. Structural consistency, 4. Functional capacity, and 5. Integrating capacity.<br><br><b>Click here to access the data: https://mydata.iadb.org/idb/dataset/ddw5-db4y</b></br></br>
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T19:26:37.000Z
The dataset presented in this forum is monthly data. The Port Authority collects monthly data for domestic and international cargo, flights, passengers and aircraft equipment type from each carrier at PANYNJ-operated airports. The data is aggregated and forms the basis for estimating flight fees, parking, concession, and PFC revenues at the Port Authority Airports.