The population count of St. John the Baptist Parish, LA was 44,161 in 2015. The population count of St. Mary Parish, LA was 53,441 in 2015.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving St. Mary Parish, LA or St. John the Baptist Parish, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-19T17:03:58.000Z
This dataset focuses on housing statistics from the American Community Survey 2014.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-07-08T11:02:15.000Z
This dataset is an official listing of all approved and recorded subdivisions in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-06-17T11:02:47.000Z
Location and attribute information about all traffic signals in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:16:13.000Z
Information provided by respondent cities through the 2016 LOC Infrastructure Survey. Data is and aggregation of capital projects needs for the next 20 years.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-05-02T18:06:39.000Z
The Certified Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is required by law to be completed every fiscal year by Oregon cities and submitted to the Oregon Department of State.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-08-08T23:23:48.000Z
Oregon Representatives and Senators by City for the 2015-2017 Legislative Session
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2018-01-03T22:50:32.000Z
This dataset lists ballot measures of city, county, and district governments from 1997 to present. DISCLAIMER: While every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information; accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the furnished data is not guaranteed in any way. For detailed information on any one ballot measure, please contact Oregon Department of State Elections Division. Fail* Denotes the measure passed simple majority, but failed to meet the double majority requirement.