- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of Union Parish, LA was 85.20% in 2016.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Union Parish, LA
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-06T16:41:02.000Z
Data from the American Community Survey 2014 on all LOC member cities. This dataset includes select information for education, health and transportation statistics.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-02-19T12:04:19.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table that is associated with the center point of building footprints. If there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including Public Works building permits, E-911 telephone database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API mydata.iadb.org | Last Updated 2018-01-29T22:30:16.000Z
The main goal of the IDBA is to size the Digital Divide in Latin America and the Caribbean by measuring the state of broadband development in the 26 Bank-member countries, as well as in additional reference countries (64 nations in total). The IDBA is a powerful tool to identify the magnitude of the gap in two different geographic approached, first when we compare the state of the art of one country versus the cluster region the country belongs to, and second, when we compare the country with respect to the OECD. The IDBA relies on a comprehensive approach based on four pillars: infrastructure, applications and capacity, strategic regulations, and public policy and strategic vision. Those four pillars are built as a result of the combination of 37 indicators from renowned international institutions. As a result, the IDBA provides a tool for decision makers and policymakers to detect, on a country basis, strengths and areas for improvement in developing specific, concrete and actionable plans.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2016-09-02T22:00:04.000Z
Data for the 2016 SDC Survey. NOTE: Some data (such as residential and non-residential fees) are based on an example given to member cities in the survey. The example is provided in the attached survey.
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-02-06T20:50:54.000Z
Population Data from Portland State University Center for Population Research
- API data.orcities.org | Last Updated 2017-01-09T17:17:43.000Z
Data from the American Communities Survey 2014. This data includes information on household income, city industries composition, and class of workers.