- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of West Baton Rouge Parish, LA was 134 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving West Baton Rouge Parish, LA
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-11T22:59:21.000Z
This dataset is a full listing of tax parcels in East Baton Rouge Parish including the cities of Baton Rouge, Baker, Central and Zachary. The records contained herein include information about taxpayers, homestead exemptions, adjudications, property details, and many other topics. The Assessor's Office provides this information for public use in an effort to better serve the taxpayers and property owners of East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-15T15:09:36.000Z
In the event that your taxes are not paid by a certain date, the Sheriff's Office will advertise your property for sale to the general public to collect the unpaid taxes. On the advertised date, the property will be subjected to a tax sale. If no one buys the property at the tax sale, the property will then be adjudicated to the Parish of East Baton Rouge in compliance with the laws of the State of Louisiana. The records in this dataset reflect the most current adjudicated property listing.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-31T11:00:45.000Z
This dataset is a combination of attribute information from the master address table and the lot or property records table. The address points are created within a building footprint and in the case where there is no building, then the point is the center of the lot. The address information comes from a variety of sources including final subdivision plats, building permits, E-911 master street address guide (MSAG) database, Polk City Directory, and field data collection.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-31T11:01:06.000Z
This dataset is an official listing of all approved and recorded subdivisions in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-31T11:00:08.000Z
Official public and private street name listing for East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-31T11:01:42.000Z
Location and attribute information about all traffic signals in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-24T16:07:34.000Z
Location and description data of all traffic control signs in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This data was collected as part of a joint project between the State of Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development and the City-Parish Department of Public Works.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-02-20T17:21:46.000Z
This dataset contains the location and attribute information about all of the street lights in East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana. This includes lighting along neighborhood streets and major roads.
- API daisi.datacenterresearch.org | Last Updated 2018-08-22T20:42:44.000Z
Historical Data: Annual USPS Data by Zip Code for residential addresses for five parishes - St. Bernard, Plaquemines, East Baton Rouge, Ascension, and Livingston - for eleven years from 2005 through 2015 monthly USPS Data by Residential Zip Code For five parishes from March 2016 to December 2017. Ongoing Data: Monthly USPS Data by Zip Code for residential addresses for five parishes - St. Bernard, Plaquemines, East Baton Rouge, Ascension, and Livingston - for two years beginning January 2018 through December 2019.
- API data.brla.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-11T19:19:23.000Z
This dataset provides a full listing of all East Baton Rouge Parish retail food inspections conducted by the Louisiana Department of Health.