- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of York County, ME was 198,934 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving York County, ME
- API data.maine.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-17T12:49:51.000Z
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-07T14:44:15.000Z
This dataset provides county-level demographic data (sex, adjudication, age, race/ethnicity, and service setting) for youth admitted to and discharged from the care and custody of the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) each year. Data are counted using a youth’s first admission or discharge in a calendar year. Admissions data are aggregate based on the responsible (court) county. Discharges data are aggregate based on the county of residence.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2015-11-04T21:47:03.000Z
This is a current listing of participating State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA) lenders, their main office addresses and phone numbers, their websites, the SONYMA regions they service and the regional contact phone number.
- API data.colorado.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-08T22:20:20.000Z
This dataset contains data on the actual and projected population by gender and age from 1990-2040.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2017-01-06T20:13:15.000Z
Find key information on main libraries, branches, and bookmobiles, including FSCS IDs, square footage, locale code, and location. <br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API data.sonomacounty.ca.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-25T08:20:11.000Z
Historical population data captured daily. Two figures are shown those in custody and those in outside custody but are still under the responsibility of Sonoma County Sheriff. Examples of outside custody include home confinement, state prison, hospital stays, weekend custody, and supervised by other agencies.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-11T19:02:29.000Z
Highway Work Permits are issued by the New York State Department of Transportation (DOT) for any work conducted in the NY State highway right of way. The review and approval of proposed work in the right of way is important to keep the complex and heavily used transportation system operating efficiently, reliably and safely. The Highway Work Permits dataset is a listing of all work permits issued on an annual basis. Highway Work Permits ensure that any work done within the State right of way and the resulting finished project meets the standards and policies of public safety, highway laws and regulations, preservation and function of the highway, and that the work is in the best interests of the traveling public as well as the owner of the project. This dataset includes information on the term of the permits, type of work, applicant name and location of the work.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-03-23T14:18:29.000Z
This provides information on the location, contact persons, services provided and capacity of New York State Commission for the Blind (NYSCB) Comprehensive Service Contractors.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2014-10-31T18:29:13.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-10T15:06:33.000Z
This provides information on the location, phone and fax numbers, security level and video conference capacity of each of the Office for Children and Family Services (OCFS) operated Community Multi-Service Office (CMSO), Intake, and Evening Reporting Center (ERC) Offices.