- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Anne Arundel County, MD was 1,270 in 2010.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Anne Arundel County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-28T21:33:27.000Z
Historical crime rates per 100,000 people, 1975 - present. In June 2017 we changed the update frequency of this dataset from annual to as-needed because sometimes there is a lag that is often 6 months after the annual date before the new data is available.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-15T21:23:05.000Z
Total number of electric and hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of April 2020
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-22T22:17:15.000Z
Employment figures and unemployment rate, 2009 - present. (Non-seasonally adjusted.) As of June 2017 this dataset was marked for no additional updates because this data is available for all counties in the state in other datasets so there was no need to continue updating it for Anne Arundel County only.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-29T21:53:26.000Z
MVA Vehicle Registration Counts Summarized by County for FY 2010 to FY 2019. Counts are total number of registrations 'as of' the end of each year.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-22T22:13:02.000Z
Historical crime totals by type, 1975 - present. In June 2017 we changed the update frequency to as-needed because there is often a lag in getting this data updated because of the nature of the data from its source.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:25:19.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of any caries among all selected population. Mean is the average number of teeth with caries among students with caries in the selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.