The population density of Anne Arundel County, MD was 1,368 in 2018. The population density of Baltimore County, MD was 1,383 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore County, MD or Anne Arundel County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-15T21:23:05.000Z
Total number of electric and hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of April 2020
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-28T21:33:27.000Z
Historical crime rates per 100,000 people, 1975 - present. In June 2017 we changed the update frequency of this dataset from annual to as-needed because sometimes there is a lag that is often 6 months after the annual date before the new data is available.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-22T22:17:15.000Z
Employment figures and unemployment rate, 2009 - present. (Non-seasonally adjusted.) As of June 2017 this dataset was marked for no additional updates because this data is available for all counties in the state in other datasets so there was no need to continue updating it for Anne Arundel County only.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-29T21:53:26.000Z
MVA Vehicle Registration Counts Summarized by County for FY 2010 to FY 2019. Counts are total number of registrations 'as of' the end of each year.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:51:59.000Z
Maryland Per Capita Personal Income (Current Dollars) from 2009 to 2016. Source U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-29T14:46:54.000Z
Historical and Projected Per Capita Personal Income for Maryland and its Jurisdictions (in constant 2009 Dollars): 1970 - 2040. Historical data, 1970 - 2016, from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis. Projections by the the Maryland Department of Planning.