- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population rate of change of Baltimore County, MD was -0.12% in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:53:02.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-04-08T18:59:46.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2020. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-15T14:47:58.000Z
Population and income profile - totals, median household.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-10-12T19:33:39.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from July 1, 2020 to July 1, 2021.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-10-07T20:48:17.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2010-2020. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2021.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2023-11-28T15:49:06.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-11-08T00:19:24.000Z
Maryland Total Resident Population from 2010 - 2021 based on US Census Data
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-09-29T21:33:58.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2010 to 2021. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population. Source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, May 2021.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2023-05-17T19:36:24.000Z
PLEASE READ THIS DATASET DESCRIPTION IN FULL BEFORE EXPORTING ANY DATA. The data compiled in this dataset was provided by each County Board of Education. The data provides records of vendors that receive payments of $25,000 or more during a fiscal year from the County Board of Education. Chapter 541 of the Acts of 2019 requires each county school board must annually report (1) the name of a payee receiving a payment; (2) the location of a payee by postal zip code; (3) the amount of a payment; (4) for the Baltimore County Board of Education, the purpose for the payment and whether the payee is a minority business enterprise; and (5) for the Prince George’s County Board of Education, the budget data prepared under § 5-101 of the Education Article. The bill defines a “payee” as any party who receives an aggregate payment of $25,000 in a fiscal year from a school board. A “payee” does not include (1) a public school employee with respect to the employee’s compensation; (2) a public school retiree with respect to the retiree’s retirement allowance; or (3) in Baltimore County, a third-party payee that accepts specified employee payroll-related payments. All questions in regards to this data should be directed to the Maryland Department of Budget and Management or the individual county board of education(s).
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-10-03T21:16:24.000Z
Maryland International Migration from 2001 to 2021, which includes net foreign-born international migration, net movement to/ from Puerto Rico, net Armed Forces movement and native emigration. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, March 2022.