- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Baltimore County, MD was 786,697 in 2009.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T18:30:20.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T14:57:06.000Z
Population and income profile - totals, median household.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-14T16:28:02.000Z
Taxation - income tax, property tax, exemptions, enterprise zones.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T20:15:32.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2016. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2018.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-29T18:08:53.000Z
Statistical information regarding inmate population by year and month. Included average daily inmate population, number of meals served, number of admissions, number of releases, immigration detainee average population and U.S. Marshall detainee
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T17:07:49.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-11T15:02:23.000Z
The data are provided are the Maryland Statistical Analysis Center (MSAC), within the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention (GOCCP). MSAC, in turn, receives these data from the FBI's annual Uniform Crime Reports.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.