- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Baltimore County, MD was 827,625 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:53:02.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-02T21:55:43.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2019. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-11-15T14:47:58.000Z
Population and income profile - totals, median household.
- API data.baltimorecity.gov | Last Updated 2017-02-06T04:44:33.000Z
BNIA-JFI analyzed data from the Census to provide greater understandingof the socioeconomic and demographic characteristics of the residents of the City and its neighborhoods . BNIA-JFI also used this data as denominators for many of the Vital Signs indicators allowing for data to be normalized and rates to be computed. Census data analyzed by BNIA-JFI is grouped into the following categories: population, race and ethnicity; households and families; and income.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-29T23:27:48.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2010-2018. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-28T23:36:47.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2019. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2020.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-27T21:49:44.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2010 to 2019
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-01T03:04:40.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2019. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-28T23:28:23.000Z
Maryland International Migration from 2001 to 2019, which includes net foreign-born international migration, net movement to/ from Puerto Rico, net Armed Forces movement and native emigration. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, March 2020.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:25:19.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of any caries among all selected population. Mean is the average number of teeth with caries among students with caries in the selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).