- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Baltimore County, MD was 1,383 in 2018.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:53:02.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-04-06T09:47:17.000Z
Includes accidents that occured on MD Transportation Authority (MDTA) facilities, or were within a concurrent jurisdiction and were responded to by MDTA Police. MDTA facilities are the Francis Scott Key Bridge (I-695), John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway (I-95), Thomas J. Hatem Memorial Bridge (US 40), Fort McHenry Tunnel (I-95), Baltimore Harbor Tunnel (I-895), the Bay Bridge (US 50/301), Governor Harry W. Nice Memorial Bridge (US 301), and Intercounty Connector (ICC/MD200). MDTA Police are also responsible for accidents at BWI Airport and the Port of Baltimore. This dataset will be updated monthly by the MD Transportation Authority
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-10T15:32:42.000Z
Total number of electric and hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of June 2020
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-16T14:34:20.000Z
This data set includes the age-adjusted death rates as published by the Vital Statistics Administration, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for both Maryland and Howard County. The rates are adjusted to the 2000 U.S. standard population by the direct method and are calculated per 100,000 population.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:23:33.000Z
Population and housing information extracted from decennial census Public Law 94-171 redistricting summary files for Washington state for years 2000 and 2010.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-05T19:13:05.000Z
Dataset contains counts of toll transactions collected by the MD Transportation Authority at its eight toll facilities.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.