- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
The population density of Baltimore County, MD was 1,385 in 2017.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-01-08T12:23:59.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-29T18:08:53.000Z
Statistical information regarding inmate population by year and month. Included average daily inmate population, number of meals served, number of admissions, number of releases, immigration detainee average population and U.S. Marshall detainee
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-10T16:02:28.000Z
The data are provided are the Maryland Statistical Analysis Center (MSAC), within the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention (GOCCP). MSAC, in turn, receives these data from the FBI's annual Uniform Crime Reports.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:15:01.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2017. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2018.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T17:07:49.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T15:52:07.000Z
Maryland International Migration from 2000 to 2017, which includes net foreign-born international migration, net movement to/ from Puerto Rico, net Armed Forces movement and native emigration. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, March 2018.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-28T21:33:27.000Z
Historical crime rates per 100,000 people, 1975 - present. In June 2017 we changed the update frequency of this dataset from annual to as-needed because sometimes there is a lag that is often 6 months after the annual date before the new data is available.