- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Carroll County, MD was 167,399 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Carroll County, MD
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-17T18:52:37.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T15:27:53.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2016. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-22T13:15:55.000Z
Taxation - income tax, property tax, exemptions, enterprise zones.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:16:53.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2016
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-29T18:08:53.000Z
Statistical information regarding inmate population by year and month. Included average daily inmate population, number of meals served, number of admissions, number of releases, immigration detainee average population and U.S. Marshall detainee
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:50:52.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2015. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-17T16:53:22.000Z
Age-adjustment mortality rates are rates of deaths that are computed using a statistical method to create a metric based on the true death rate so that it can be compared over time for a single population (i.e. comparing 2006-2008 to 2010-2012), as well as enable comparisons across different populations with possibly different age distributions in their populations (i.e. comparing Hispanic residents to Asian residents). Age adjustment methods applied to Montgomery County rates are consistent with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) as well as Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). PHS Planning and Epidemiology receives an annual data file of Montgomery County resident deaths registered with Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). Using SAS analytic software, MCDHHS standardizes, aggregates, and calculates age-adjusted rates for each of the leading causes of death category consistent with state and national methods and by subgroups based on age, gender, race, and ethnicity combinations. Data are released in compliance with Data Use Agreements between DHMH VSA and MCDHHS. This dataset will be updated Annually.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-08-10T16:02:28.000Z
The data are provided are the Maryland Statistical Analysis Center (MSAC), within the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention (GOCCP). MSAC, in turn, receives these data from the FBI's annual Uniform Crime Reports.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T19:36:06.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2000 to 2016. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2017.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2017-12-06T14:37:04.000Z
This data set includes the age-adjusted death rates as published by the Vital Statistics Administration, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for both Maryland and Howard County. The rates are adjusted to the 2000 U.S. standard population by the direct method and are calculated per 100,000 population.