The population count of Anne Arundel County, MD was 567,696 in 2018. The population count of Frederick County, MD was 248,472 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Frederick County, MD or Anne Arundel County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-05-15T21:23:05.000Z
Total number of electric and hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of April 2020
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:52:27.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2016. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2018.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:22:15.000Z
Maryland International Migration from 2000 to 2018, which includes net foreign-born international migration, net movement to/ from Puerto Rico, net Armed Forces movement and native emigration. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T21:15:22.000Z
Maryland Total Births from 2000 to 2016. Source from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Vital Statistics Reports.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-22T22:17:15.000Z
Employment figures and unemployment rate, 2009 - present. (Non-seasonally adjusted.) As of June 2017 this dataset was marked for no additional updates because this data is available for all counties in the state in other datasets so there was no need to continue updating it for Anne Arundel County only.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:51:59.000Z
Maryland Per Capita Personal Income (Current Dollars) from 2009 to 2016. Source U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis