The population density of Anne Arundel County, MD was 1,349 in 2016. The population density of Harford County, MD was 571 in 2016.
Geographic and Population Datasets Involving Harford County, MD or Anne Arundel County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-07-10T15:32:42.000Z
Total number of electric and hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of June 2020
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-29T21:53:26.000Z
MVA Vehicle Registration Counts Summarized by County for FY 2010 to FY 2019. Counts are total number of registrations 'as of' the end of each year.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-11-28T21:33:27.000Z
Historical crime rates per 100,000 people, 1975 - present. In June 2017 we changed the update frequency of this dataset from annual to as-needed because sometimes there is a lag that is often 6 months after the annual date before the new data is available.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:52:27.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2016. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2018.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-25T12:04:02.000Z
MVA Driver's Licenses by Age and County for FY2010-FY2019 Data as of June 30, 2019
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:51:59.000Z
Maryland Per Capita Personal Income (Current Dollars) from 2009 to 2016. Source U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis