- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population rate of change of Montgomery County, MD was 0.09% in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Montgomery County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:53:02.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-17T16:53:22.000Z
Age-adjustment mortality rates are rates of deaths that are computed using a statistical method to create a metric based on the true death rate so that it can be compared over time for a single population (i.e. comparing 2006-2008 to 2010-2012), as well as enable comparisons across different populations with possibly different age distributions in their populations (i.e. comparing Hispanic residents to Asian residents). Age adjustment methods applied to Montgomery County rates are consistent with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) as well as Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). PHS Planning and Epidemiology receives an annual data file of Montgomery County resident deaths registered with Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). Using SAS analytic software, MCDHHS standardizes, aggregates, and calculates age-adjusted rates for each of the leading causes of death category consistent with state and national methods and by subgroups based on age, gender, race, and ethnicity combinations. Data are released in compliance with Data Use Agreements between DHMH VSA and MCDHHS. This dataset will be updated Annually.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-02T21:55:43.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2019. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-09-29T23:27:48.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2010-2018. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-27T21:49:44.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2010 to 2019
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-08-28T23:36:47.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2019. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2020.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T17:09:09.000Z
Maryland Senate Districts data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units. Data Source: 2012 -2016 American Community Survey, 5 Year estimates.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-19T23:02:17.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2020-11-08T11:30:59.000Z
This dataset contains Accumulated monthly with details from Pre-Trial Average daily caseload * Detention Services, Average daily population for MCCF, MCDC, PRRS and Pre-Release average daily population for the last 3 calendar years. Update Frequency : Monthly