- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Montgomery County, MD was 1,005,087 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Montgomery County, MD
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-14T15:58:45.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:37:56.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2013
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-04-14T16:08:32.000Z
Taxation - income tax, property tax, exemptions, enterprise zones.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T16:10:35.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2005 to 2011. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:29.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2012. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-29T18:08:53.000Z
Statistical information regarding inmate population by year and month. Included average daily inmate population, number of meals served, number of admissions, number of releases, immigration detainee average population and U.S. Marshall detainee
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-19T19:23:18.000Z
Montgomery College Student Enrollment Data Update Frequency: Annually
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-17T16:53:22.000Z
Age-adjustment mortality rates are rates of deaths that are computed using a statistical method to create a metric based on the true death rate so that it can be compared over time for a single population (i.e. comparing 2006-2008 to 2010-2012), as well as enable comparisons across different populations with possibly different age distributions in their populations (i.e. comparing Hispanic residents to Asian residents). Age adjustment methods applied to Montgomery County rates are consistent with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) as well as Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). PHS Planning and Epidemiology receives an annual data file of Montgomery County resident deaths registered with Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). Using SAS analytic software, MCDHHS standardizes, aggregates, and calculates age-adjusted rates for each of the leading causes of death category consistent with state and national methods and by subgroups based on age, gender, race, and ethnicity combinations. Data are released in compliance with Data Use Agreements between DHMH VSA and MCDHHS. This dataset will be updated Annually.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:33:59.000Z
New housing units authorized for construction in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2000 to 2011 and cumulative 2000-2012. Prepared by MD Department of Planning. State Data Center. 2013 SOURCE: U.S. Department of Commerce. Bureau of the Census. Reported and Imputed Data.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T15:59:46.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2000 to 2012. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, release date April 2013.