- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Montgomery County, MD was 1,040,133 in 2018.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Montgomery County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-12-13T12:53:02.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-04-08T18:59:46.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2020. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-17T16:53:22.000Z
Age-adjustment mortality rates are rates of deaths that are computed using a statistical method to create a metric based on the true death rate so that it can be compared over time for a single population (i.e. comparing 2006-2008 to 2010-2012), as well as enable comparisons across different populations with possibly different age distributions in their populations (i.e. comparing Hispanic residents to Asian residents). Age adjustment methods applied to Montgomery County rates are consistent with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) as well as Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). PHS Planning and Epidemiology receives an annual data file of Montgomery County resident deaths registered with Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). Using SAS analytic software, MCDHHS standardizes, aggregates, and calculates age-adjusted rates for each of the leading causes of death category consistent with state and national methods and by subgroups based on age, gender, race, and ethnicity combinations. Data are released in compliance with Data Use Agreements between DHMH VSA and MCDHHS. This dataset will be updated Annually.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2021-11-01T22:01:16.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2010 to 2020
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2021-11-01T20:04:52.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2010-2019. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2020.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2022-05-13T16:04:20.000Z
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-19T23:02:17.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2022-04-08T10:31:01.000Z
This dataset contains Accumulated monthly with details from Pre-Trial Average daily caseload * Detention Services, Average daily population for MCCF, MCDC, PRRS and Pre-Release average daily population for the last 3 calendar years. Update Frequency : Monthly
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2019-06-12T15:25:07.000Z
The Montgomery County Government has a diverse workforce of employees that cross five generations and multiple age, race, gender and ethnic groups. The dataset is a summary of the County's turnover percentage by generational category, age, race, ethnicity, gender and job class. (Turnover percentage is calculated using only full time-regular and part time-regular employees. Full time-temporary and part time-temporary employees are excluded for turnover calculation). Data covers 1/1 to 12/31 of the previous calendar year. (Other = Employees who identify as American Indian/Alaskan Native or Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander) Update Frequency : Annually
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2021-11-01T19:38:30.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2020. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2021.