- What is the Access to Exercise Opportunities Rate?
- What is the Adult Smoking Rate?
- What is the Excessive Drinking Rate?
- What is the Physical Inactivity Rate?
- What is the Percent of Traffic Deaths Involving Alcohol Impairment?
- What is the Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
The adult obesity rate of Montgomery County, MD was 18.80% in 2015.
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation produces health rankings for states and counties. They explore many aspects of health including quality of life, health behaviors, access to clinical care, socioeconomic factors, and environmental factors.
Health and Health Behaviors Datasets Involving Montgomery County, MD
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2015-09-16T19:33:22.000Z
This dataset contains traffic violation information from all electronic traffic violations issued in the County. Any information that can be used to uniquely identify the vehicle, the vehicle owner or the officer issuing the violation will not be published. Update Frequency: Daily
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-30T20:27:24.000Z
Smoke alarm installs / inspections performed by personnel responding to homes on an emergency incident, where appropriate and authorized by homeowner. This project began 4/1/2015.
- API opendata.howardcountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-29T13:24:13.000Z
Data encompasses the total number of participants enrolled in Howard County Recreation & Parks Programs (I.e. Sports, Fitness, Nature & Environment, Camps etc...)
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-26T18:56:57.000Z
Drug and alcohol-related Intoxication death data is prepared using drug and alcohol intoxication data housed in a registry developed and maintained by the Vital Statistics Administration (VSA) of the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DHMH). The methodology for reporting on drug-related intoxication deaths in Maryland was developed by VSA with assistance from the DHMH Alcohol and Drug Abuse Administration, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) and the Maryland Poison Control Center. Assistance was also provided by authors of a 2008 Baltimore City Health Department report on intoxication deaths. Data in this table is by incident location, where the death occurred, rather than by county of residence.
Montgomery County Full and Part Time Jobs By Industry: Historic 2001 to 2013 and Projected 2015 to 2040data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-07T13:37:46.000Z
Total Jobs by Industry, Historic 2001 to 2013 and Projected 2015 to 2040 in Montgomery County by Industry and by Place of Work
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-17T16:53:22.000Z
Age-adjustment mortality rates are rates of deaths that are computed using a statistical method to create a metric based on the true death rate so that it can be compared over time for a single population (i.e. comparing 2006-2008 to 2010-2012), as well as enable comparisons across different populations with possibly different age distributions in their populations (i.e. comparing Hispanic residents to Asian residents). Age adjustment methods applied to Montgomery County rates are consistent with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) as well as Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). PHS Planning and Epidemiology receives an annual data file of Montgomery County resident deaths registered with Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). Using SAS analytic software, MCDHHS standardizes, aggregates, and calculates age-adjusted rates for each of the leading causes of death category consistent with state and national methods and by subgroups based on age, gender, race, and ethnicity combinations. Data are released in compliance with Data Use Agreements between DHMH VSA and MCDHHS. This dataset will be updated Annually.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-01T17:22:53.000Z
This data set contains Utah citizens under 65 years of age who report having no health insurance from the Small Area Health Insurance Estimates (Census).
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T15:31:19.000Z
Maryland Total Deaths by Year by 2000 to 2015. Source from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Vital Statistics Reports.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-31T15:30:38.000Z
Maryland Total Births from 2000 to 2015. Source from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Vital Statistics Reports.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:56:32.000Z
Maryland Per Capita Personal Income (Current Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Source U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis