- What is the Percent Employed?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The number of employees of Montgomery County, MD was 9,568 for health support in 2016.
Jobs and Occupations Datasets Involving Montgomery County, MD
- API data.edd.ca.gov | Last Updated 2018-01-22T20:23:37.000Z
The Occupational Employment Statistics (OES) Survey collects data from a sample of establishments and calculates employment and wage estimates by occupation, industry, and geographic area. The semiannual survey covers all non-farm industries. Data are collected by the Employment Development Department in cooperation with the Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Labor. The OES Program estimates employment and wages for over 800 occupations from an annual sample of approx. 34,000 California employers. It also produces employment and wage estimates for statewide, Metropolitan Statistical Areas (MSAs), and Balance of State areas. Estimates are a snapshot in time and should not be used as a time series.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-25T15:38:36.000Z
Workforce summary - employment, unemployment, participation rates, earnings, establishments. Data is updated and various times and is used to power the Dept. of Commerce Data Explorer Dashboard.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:05:05.000Z
Historical and Projected Total Jobs by Place of Work for Maryland's Jurisdictions: 1970 - 2040. Historical data from the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, Tables CA25 and CA25N Projections from 2015 to 2040 prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, June 2012.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-06-22T22:17:15.000Z
Employment figures and unemployment rate, 2009 - present. (Non-seasonally adjusted.) As of June 2017 this dataset was marked for no additional updates because this data is available for all counties in the state in other datasets so there was no need to continue updating it for Anne Arundel County only.
- API data.policefoundation.org | Last Updated 2015-09-16T19:33:22.000Z
This dataset contains traffic violation information from all electronic traffic violations issued in the County. Any information that can be used to uniquely identify the vehicle, the vehicle owner or the officer issuing the violation will not be published. Update Frequency: Daily
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:14:29.000Z
Maryland Statewide and County employment by industry from the Quarterly Census of Employment and Wages
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-05-30T18:52:51.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions(Constant 2009 Dollars) from 2009 to 2015. Data source from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (Table CA30), November 2016.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-08-24T18:34:49.000Z
Average Wage Per Job in Maryland and its Jurisdictions in Current Dollars from 2009 to 2015. Source data from U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, November 2016.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-09-01T13:50:59.000Z
Neighborhood Business Work's loan program provides gap financing, i.e. subordinate financing, to new or expanding small businesses and nonprofit organizations in Sustainable Communities throughout the State. DISCLAIMER: Some of the information may be tied to the Department’s bond funded loan programs and should not be relied upon in making an investment decision. The Department provides comprehensive quarterly and annual financial information and operating data regarding its bonds and bond funded loan programs, all of which is posted on the publicly-accessible Electronic Municipal Market Access system website (commonly known as EMMA) that is maintained by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, and on the Department’s website under Investor Information. More information accessible here: http://dhcd.maryland.gov/Investors/Pages/default.aspx
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-16T13:03:00.000Z
Workforce travel habits - commute times and destinations.