- What is the Water Area?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The land area of Prince George's County, MD was 483 in 2018.
Land area is a measurement providing the size, in square miles, of the land portions of geographic entities for which the Census Bureau tabulates and disseminates data. Area is calculated from the specific boundary recorded for each entity in the Census Bureau's geographic database. Land area is based on current information in the TIGER® data base, calculated for use with Census 2010.
Water Area figures include inland, coastal, Great Lakes, and territorial sea water. Inland water consists of any lake, reservoir, pond, or similar body of water that is recorded in the Census Bureau's geographic database. It also includes any river, creek, canal, stream, or similar feature that is recorded in that database as a two- dimensional feature (rather than as a single line). The portions of the oceans and related large embayments (such as Chesapeake Bay and Puget Sound), the Gulf of Mexico, and the Caribbean Sea that belong to the United States and its territories are classified as coastal and territorial waters; the Great Lakes are treated as a separate water entity. Rivers and bays that empty into these bodies of water are treated as inland water from the point beyond which they are narrower than 1 nautical mile across. Identification of land and inland, coastal, territorial, and Great Lakes waters is for data presentation purposes only and does not necessarily reflect their legal definitions.
Geographic and Area Datasets Involving Prince George's County, MD
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2020-06-11T20:03:42.000Z
Total number of electric and hybrid vehicles with active MD registrations by county as of May 2020
- API data.princegeorgescountymd.gov | Last Updated 2017-10-05T19:26:20.000Z
A listing of non-emergency 311 service requests for Prince George’s County from 2012 through 2016. This dataset is no longer updated and is for archival purposes only.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-10-29T21:53:26.000Z
MVA Vehicle Registration Counts Summarized by County for FY 2010 to FY 2019. Counts are total number of registrations 'as of' the end of each year.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:52:27.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2016. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2018.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:02:01.000Z
‡Baltimore City includes Baltimore City Health Department, Johns Hopkins, and University WIC participation numbers for 2007-2009. 2009-2016 Includes BCHD and JH participation. * Montgomery is run by Community Clinic Inc, and includes participants from CCI's Greenbelt clinic. † Prince George's includes Prince George's Health Department and Greater Baden participation numbers.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-07-25T12:04:02.000Z
MVA Driver's Licenses by Age and County for FY2010-FY2019 Data as of June 30, 2019
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-09-20T11:51:59.000Z
Maryland Per Capita Personal Income (Current Dollars) from 2009 to 2016. Source U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-07T18:16:42.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2018. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2019.
- API opendata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T21:15:22.000Z
Maryland Total Births from 2000 to 2016. Source from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Vital Statistics Reports.