- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Washington County, MD was 148,913 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Washington County, MD
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-23T14:42:20.000Z
Population profile - total, rate of change, age, and density.
Minority Business Enterprise: Statewide Directory - MBE, DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise), SBE (Small Business Enterprise), and ACDBE (Airport Concession Disadvantaged Enterprise) Certified Businessesdata.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-01T17:05:16.000Z
MBE, DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise), SBE (Small Business Enterprise) and ACDBE (Airport Concession Disadvantaged Enterprise) certified businesses are all shown. This dataset contains a list of businesses certified by Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) within the state of Maryland. This program is affiliated with the Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT) Data are continually updated at MDOT's website for MBE: https://mbe.mdot.maryland.gov/directory/search_select.asp. This dataset was created on Jan. 14 2016 and therefore shows all businesses certified as of that date. The Department of Information Technology (DoIT) will update this dataset using MDOT's source data, at least once per month moving forward. If you have questions about the dataset or data please contact email@example.com.
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-09T16:28:24.000Z
Washington state population density by county by decade 1900 to 2010.
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-17T16:53:22.000Z
Age-adjustment mortality rates are rates of deaths that are computed using a statistical method to create a metric based on the true death rate so that it can be compared over time for a single population (i.e. comparing 2006-2008 to 2010-2012), as well as enable comparisons across different populations with possibly different age distributions in their populations (i.e. comparing Hispanic residents to Asian residents). Age adjustment methods applied to Montgomery County rates are consistent with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) as well as Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). PHS Planning and Epidemiology receives an annual data file of Montgomery County resident deaths registered with Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene’s Vital Statistics Administration (DHMH VSA). Using SAS analytic software, MCDHHS standardizes, aggregates, and calculates age-adjusted rates for each of the leading causes of death category consistent with state and national methods and by subgroups based on age, gender, race, and ethnicity combinations. Data are released in compliance with Data Use Agreements between DHMH VSA and MCDHHS. This dataset will be updated Annually.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2015-04-24T21:09:04.000Z
Milestones in the history of King County, Washington
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-06-30T18:17:22.000Z
Intercensal and postcensal population estimates for the state, counties and cities, 1990 to present.
- API data.redmond.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-18T18:52:00.000Z
A set of basic demographic and economic data such as population, jobs, business licenses, income and poverty rate.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-09T17:03:13.000Z
The data are provided are the Maryland Statistical Analysis Center (MSAC), within the Governor's Office of Crime Control and Prevention (GOCCP). MSAC, in turn, receives these data from the FBI's annual Uniform Crime Reports.
- API data.kingcounty.gov | Last Updated 2014-12-17T00:09:12.000Z
Health reporting area (HRA) and zip code-level indicators for monitoring the impact of the Affordable Care Act in King County, WA. Topic areas range from access to care to population health. Imported to Socrata to allow data to be pulled as JSON from SODA to feed into Leaflet.js-based maps on an external site.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2016-11-30T14:37:56.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2013