- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Percent with an associate's degree?
- What is the College Graduation Rate?
- What is the Percent with a graduate or professional degree?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The high school graduation rate of Washington County, MD was 86.10% in 2014.
Education and Graduation Rates Datasets Involving Washington County, MD
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-12-06T19:16:41.000Z
K-12 and higher education - enrollment, graduates, expenditures, institutions.
- API brigades.opendatanetwork.com | Last Updated 2014-05-31T21:08:17.000Z
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-19T19:23:18.000Z
Montgomery College Student Enrollment Data Update Frequency: Annually
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:32:40.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2011
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-06-22T17:33:42.000Z
Administrator And Teacher Salary And Benefits Charter Schools 2009
- API data.montgomerycountymd.gov | Last Updated 2015-05-28T16:32:52.000Z
Address and Locations of all Public Schools in Montgomery County, MD.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T17:07:49.000Z
Data for population, gender, race, labor force, educational attainment, income, poverty, households and housing units
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:27:04.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of any sealant among all selected population. Mean is the average number of teeth with sealant among students with sealant in selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).
- API churned-data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:18:10.000Z
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-01-19T05:47:32.000Z