- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Baltimore city, MD was 619,796 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Baltimore city, MD
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-14T16:31:21.000Z
Population and income profile - totals, median household.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:23:18.000Z
Resident population density for Maryland and Jurisdictions per square mile from 2010 to 2017. Source: U.S. Bureau of Census
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:45:33.000Z
Total Change in Resident Population in Maryland and its Jurisdictions by year from 2000 to 2017
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T20:15:32.000Z
The data consist of the median household income by the year in Maryland and the margin of error of the median income from 2007 to 2016. MOE= Margin of Error for the 90% confidence interval. Source from the U.S. Census Bureau, Small Area Income and Poverty Estimates, May 2018.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T16:15:01.000Z
Domestic Migration in Maryland and its Jurisdictions from 2001 to 2017. Domestic migration will also include the net change in group quarters population, source: Population Division, U.S. Census bureau, March 2018.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-17T15:52:07.000Z
Maryland International Migration from 2000 to 2017, which includes net foreign-born international migration, net movement to/ from Puerto Rico, net Armed Forces movement and native emigration. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau, March 2018.
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:24:14.000Z
Maryland Total Resident Population from 2000 - 2017 based on US Census Data
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T20:21:02.000Z
Maryland Total (International and Domestic) Migration from 2000 to 2017. Source from the Population Division, U.S. Census Bureau.
Prevalence of Children with No Caries, Sealant or Restorations in Maryland School Children, 2005-2006data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-04-06T13:24:39.000Z
This is the weighted prevalence of 1,276 schoolchildren. 1,276 out of 1,280 cases examined had prevalence available. One out of 1,276 cases had grade information missed, 564 were in Kindergarten and 711 in 3rd grade. Prevalence is defined as occurrence of no caries, sealants, or restorations among all selected population. Region Identifiers and Constituent Counties: Western (Allegany, Frederick, Garrett, Washington); Central D.C. (Howard, Montgomery, Prince George’s); Southern (Calvert, Charles, St. Mary’s); Central Baltimore (Anne Arundel, Baltimore City, Baltimore County, Carroll, Harford); Eastern Shore (Caroline, Cecil, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s, Somerset, Talbot, Wicomico, Worcester).
- API data.maryland.gov | Last Updated 2018-10-16T21:15:22.000Z
Maryland Total Births from 2000 to 2016. Source from the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Vital Statistics Reports.