- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Bristol County, MA was 557,016 in 2017.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Bristol County, MA
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-21T14:06:17.000Z
2010 Census Data on population, pop density, age and ethnicity per zip code
- API data.wa.gov | Last Updated 2016-05-16T23:56:57.000Z
(Source: CMS Medicare Geographic Variation Public Use File, December 2015)
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T02:39:04.000Z
Number Of Minor Effect Illnesses From Exposure To All Pesticides By States
- API bronx.lehman.cuny.edu | Last Updated 2012-10-20T15:19:47.000Z
Selected variables from 2010 US Census tabulated by zip code. See attachment for further information.
Individuals under Medical Assistance (Newly Eligible) Diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder CY 2015-2017 County Human Servicesdata.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T17:47:55.000Z
This dataset contains the total counts of PA Department of Human Services (DHS) Medical Assistance (MA) individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) or OUD Poisoning. Also included are individuals receiving MAT (Medication assisted treatment - the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies for the treatment of substance use disorders.) NOT diagnosed in the same period. Limited to the Newly Eligible (Under the Medical Assistance Expansion Program. Find more information here: http://www.dhs.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/document/c_257436.pdf) segment of DHS population. Internally defined as DHS Category of Assistance = MG (Modified Adjusted Gross Income - MAGI) MG and Program Status = 91 (Newly Eligible). Counts are reported by Pennsylvania case county and covers calendar years 2015 -2017.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-18T20:27:36.000Z
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) has developed data that enables researchers and policymakers to evaluate geographic variation in the utilization and quality of health care services for the Medicare fee-for-service population. We have aggregated this data into a Geographic Variation Public Use File that has demographic, spending, utilization, and quality indicators at the state level (including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands), hospital referral region (HRR) level, and county level.
- API data.imls.gov | Last Updated 2016-08-30T13:28:27.000Z
Find key information on library systems around the United States.<br><br>These data include imputed values for libraries that did not submit information in the FY 2014 data collection. Imputation is a procedure for estimating a value for a specific data item where the response is missing.<br><br>Download PLS data files to see imputation flag variables or learn more on the imputation methods used in FY 2014 at <a href="https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data">https://www.imls.gov/research-evaluation/data-collection/public-libraries-survey/explore-pls-data/pls-data</a>
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:26:00.000Z
This data set contains the Geographic Variation Public Use File from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. this data file contains demographic, spending, utilization and quality indicators for all counties in Utah for 2012.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-02-11T22:32:34.000Z
This data set contains the Geographic Variation Public Use File from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. this data file contains demographic, spending, utilization and quality indicators for all counties in Utah for 2010.