- What is the Number of Residents Without Insurance ?
- What is the Percent With Health Insurance?
- What is the Number of Residents?
- What is the Population Count?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
The percent without health insurance of Essex County, MA was 4.80% for 18 to 64, all races, both sexes and all income levels in 2014.
Percent Uninsured by Income Level
Percent Uninsured by Race
Health and Health Insurance Datasets Involving Essex County, MA
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:44:33.000Z
Number Of People Without Health Insurance All States 2005-2012
Individuals with Medical Assistance (MA) receiving Medical Assisted Treatment (MAT) CY 2015-2016 County Human Servicesdata.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T17:45:38.000Z
This dataset contains the count of individuals with Medical Assistance coverage (MA) receiving any form of MAT (Medication assisted treatment) by case county. The counts cover calendar years 2015 and 2016.
- API data.pa.gov | Last Updated 2019-05-09T17:56:22.000Z
Persons enrolled in Medical Assistance (Medicaid) for a given month. Includes Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), General Assistance (GA), Disabled, & Waiver categories.