- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings?
- What is the Median Male Earnings?
- What is the Median Female Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Male Earnings (Full Time)?
- What is the Median Earnings Less Than High School?
- What is the Median Earnings High School?
- What is the Median Earnings Some College or Associates?
- What is the Median Earnings Bachelor Degree?
- What is the Percent Earning less than $10,000?
The median earnings graduate or professional degree of Essex County, MA was $77,762 in 2017.
Earnings and Gender
Earnings and Education
Jobs and Earnings Datasets Involving Essex County, MA
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2019-04-19T06:16:01.000Z
Median Household Income All States 2000-2012
Individuals under Medical Assistance (Newly Eligible) Diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder CY 2015-2017 County Human Servicesdata.pa.gov | Last Updated 2018-09-04T17:47:55.000Z
This dataset contains the total counts of PA Department of Human Services (DHS) Medical Assistance (MA) individuals diagnosed with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) or OUD Poisoning. Also included are individuals receiving MAT (Medication assisted treatment - the use of medications in combination with counseling and behavioral therapies for the treatment of substance use disorders.) NOT diagnosed in the same period. Limited to the Newly Eligible (Under the Medical Assistance Expansion Program. Find more information here: http://www.dhs.pa.gov/cs/groups/webcontent/documents/document/c_257436.pdf) segment of DHS population. Internally defined as DHS Category of Assistance = MG (Modified Adjusted Gross Income - MAGI) MG and Program Status = 91 (Newly Eligible). Counts are reported by Pennsylvania case county and covers calendar years 2015 -2017.