- What is the Population Rate of Change?
- What is the Population Density?
- What is the Land Area?
- What is the Percent who did not finish the 9th grade?
- What is the Student Teacher Ratio?
- What is the Median Earnings?
- What is the Mean Job Proximity Index?
- What is the Number of Employees?
- What is the Percent Without Health Insurance?
- What is the Mean Environmental Health Hazard Index?
The population count of Clinton County, MI was 76,479 in 2014.
Demographics and Population Datasets Involving Clinton County, MI
- API data.awcnet.org | Last Updated 2015-07-06T22:17:51.000Z
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2014-09-07T15:26:17.000Z
Michigan County Veteran Population Estimates
- API data.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2016-07-18T12:32:23.000Z
This data is part of the 'open trails' data specification, showing information about trail names for each trail segment in Marquette County, MI.
- API opendata.utah.gov | Last Updated 2015-09-03T21:25:51.000Z
This data set contains population density by land area and county of residence in Utah for 2010.
- API data.ny.gov | Last Updated 2016-02-22T17:01:29.000Z
New York State has just completed a broadband mapping program as part of the national broadband mapping program funded by the National Telecommunications and Information Administration in the US Department of Commerce. Information about the availability of high-speed Internet services, commonly called Broadband, was collected from broadband provider companies regarding the technology type and speed of services offered. The data was updated every six months for five years, and is shown on the NYS Broadband Map at www.broadbandmap.ny.gov as well as the National Broadband Map at www.broadbandmap.gov. The data on the map depicts broadband availability at the Census Block level. This table summarizes the information for each municipality (town, city, village, Indian Reservation) in New York State.
- API midashboard.michigan.gov | Last Updated 2017-03-09T19:52:21.000Z
Open Michigan (OpenMichigan@michigan.gov) is the official State of Michigan account. Any items created by other user accounts are not endorsed by the State of Michigan.